An Effective Anti-Bedwetting Procedure Video
As a parent or guardian, you want your child to be free of the embarrassment of bedwetting. You can find the help you seek with this simple anti-bedwetting procedure video created by Dr. Richard A. Sheldon, D.C. (Ret.).
The Anti-Bedwetting Technique video is designed to be viewed by you and your child together. It presents some basic theories then demonstrates how to implement this easy-to-learn, safe, and effective anti-bedwetting procedure.
A few of the topics covered in the anti-bedwetting video include:
- Development: Review and correct poor pre-bedtime habits.
- Mechanical: Spinal subluxation, ribcage fixation.
- Deep Sleep: Play or hyperactivity fatigue. (More prevalent in boys.)
- Bladder Spasm: Uncontrolled compression of the bladder.
- Respiration: Subluxation of spinal vertebrae and rib-head, causing hypoventilation.
- Psychological: Treatment methodology incorporating combined effort of parent/guardian and child.
Click the button to buy and download the video for $29.95 USD. The bedwetting treatment for children video is also available with closed captioning. Please submit all questions regarding your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.